FW: New Version Notification for draft-gs-vpn-scaling-02.txt

"George, Wes" <wesley.george@twcable.com> Fri, 01 February 2013 15:47 UTC

From: "George, Wes" <wesley.george@twcable.com>
To: "l3vpn@ietf.org" <l3vpn@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 10:47:29 -0500
Subject: FW: New Version Notification for draft-gs-vpn-scaling-02.txt
acceptlanguage: en-US

Rob Shakir and I updated this draft last month, but I just realized that we never sent notification to the list that we had done so. We believe that this incorporates all of the feedback we've received thus far, and would like to discuss the future of the draft - whether it should be adopted as a WG doc in L3VPN, or if perhaps it is better off as an individual document, or an OpsArea document or something. It's also worth asking whether there is value in discussing it in Orlando or if we can just continue discussion on-list.

I'd also like to solicit help bolstering the multicast scale section of the document, either in text contributions or in pointers on areas we need to cover, things we should read, etc.

And of course additional review comments are always welcome. :-)

Thanks
Wes George and Rob Shakir