Re: IETF 87 - L3VPN - Agenda

<thomas.morin@orange.com> Fri, 19 July 2013 15:09 UTC

From: thomas.morin@orange.com
To: "l3vpn@ietf.org" <l3vpn@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: IETF 87 - L3VPN - Agenda
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 15:09:18 +0000
user-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20130620 Thunderbird/17.0.7
x-originating-ip: [10.197.38.3]

Hello WG,

Please be aware that we, l3vpn co-chairs, are currently working on
adapting the initial agenda posted 3 days ago to address slot requests
for all drafts on topics related to the datacenter and their
interconnections (including
draft-drao-bgp-l3vpn-virtual-network-overlays and
draft-drao-l3vpn-virtual-network-overlay-multicast that had not been
included in our initial draft agenda), keeping in mind that final
agendas are due next Monday UTC 24:00.

We might have to allocate less time or no time to some drafts that were
in our initial draft agenda.

Thanks for your understanding,

-Thomas and Martin

2013-07-16, Martin Vigoureux: