RE: Preliminary L3VPN/VPN4DC agenda @ IETF82

"Luyuan Fang (lufang)" <lufang@cisco.com> Sat, 05 November 2011 05:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=lufang@cisco.com; l=32229; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1320471710; x=1321681310; h=mime-version:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: references:from:to:cc; bh=CHRowVINJTcoiHjWxjKrBGRYdT5JvtyV76FybMxKPOA=; b=Z7ceuuTBBBXfN14dWXRl9SvR833pH63CUZ9IcjzBjvsH+1p9Nu5CYtPd feH+NOtFgHck5Ym8XPrfP6Iy1CFjKfA2dduZYLG31uPT3xgA3DbHc0lH8 j1B4mzTeFjper4elov6CNzLBT7qTOeFe4F0K6k4lRWjRsa5CzuUIWXDVY 0=;