Re: Heads-up [Re: Poll for adoption: draft-zzhang-l2l3-vpn-mcast-mib]

Martin Vigoureux <martin.vigoureux@alcatel-lucent.com> Mon, 14 October 2013 11:48 UTC

Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 13:48:47 +0200
From: Martin Vigoureux <martin.vigoureux@alcatel-lucent.com>
To: l3vpn@ietf.org, "Jeffrey (Zhaohui) Zhang" <zzhang@juniper.net>
Subject: Re: Heads-up [Re: Poll for adoption: draft-zzhang-l2l3-vpn-mcast-mib]

All,

there is support for adopting this document.
There is no IPR disclosure against this document and the author has
indicated not being aware of any relevant IPR relating to it.

Jeffrey, please republish as draft-ietf-l3vpn-l2l3-vpn-mcast-mib-00
without any other change than for the file name and date.

Thanks

Martin, for the L3VPN co-chairs