答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: New Version Notification for draft-xu-l3vpn-virtual-subnet-02.txt

Xuxiaohu <xuxiaohu@huawei.com> Fri, 29 November 2013 06:57 UTC

From: Xuxiaohu <xuxiaohu@huawei.com>
To: "Henderickx, Wim (Wim)" <wim.henderickx@alcatel-lucent.com>, "l3vpn@ietf.org" <l3vpn@ietf.org>
Subject: 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: New Version Notification for draft-xu-l3vpn-virtual-subnet-02.txt
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 06:56:51 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.111.98.134]
Cc: "draft-xu-l3vpn-virtual-subnet@tools.ietf.org" <draft-xu-l3vpn-virtual-subnet@tools.ietf.org>

I have to emphasize that it's absolutely the expected output in the case where the Proxy ARP [RFC1027] is deployed. Unless you are strongly against the Proxy ARP technology itself which was actually designed at most the same time when IP was initially designed...

> If you like it or not, it is reality.

No matter you like it or now, the approach of using the host routing and the Proxy ARP to emulate an extended subnet has been increasingly implemented by more and more vendors in their data center network products. It's the reality.

Xiaohu