Re: [Idr] draft-ymbk-l3vpn-origination-00.txt

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Tue, 16 October 2012 04:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=JK86SH99fmgI10eSinEIz2VirxNrUDZrspG5pBE+Rvc=; b=aBGoykO8zVcQKcS2BBXJryOvR1aVfQjja8Zx1Al685TctxZZecb2B+Bx4SW0+Dl6mR Yir9FkQm+yjUdWOYPAK0vbYBkBq9CiQTu+6tge1n8VHhlYTrYQBm6A5j3bc2hHk2CDE2 K3ZRlrnb9JLk1oD/D0biLmSj2tlxdVJY77woElJZJe3+FD38JXAB83Rw1YR4Ng5Lxm5P 9sfyQb6uOY6Pb+OOXygN7Tgy43otjbwAKvUGKXJDLVA30SP5dSpCZJoJbdHjUM7rvamV wgBrQdeK1Ka3x48NVSWA1sqqm8MmrZGJ5lgZxat3VXrQlxcDldIRfd8DSgXvZoORp+EF yBCQ==