RE: VPN4DC at L3VPN in Taipei

"Luyuan Fang (lufang)" <lufang@cisco.com> Tue, 11 October 2011 22:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=lufang@cisco.com; l=16678; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1318371534; x=1319581134; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to:cc; bh=XZ0frv16GHHa01QFhs951tAjLax+o1UzCLT0qmGhK2k=; b=JRtVMcLvtntDkOwnCm5hFCTiHpc7pOAm8KXlus8hF0fJSXN/yF4K1xhP 8VIEfsEfiPRp/fjxmHSKYAK726On36/F/2w1WdaUMBqoo0D7UXUq6NOLX GwejDQLnCC4luYu8Q0c7NkaVswQ/8AhPV9ErapZQO6EeAd3JJkyHauhD0 4=;