Re: [Last-Call] [sfc] Last Call: <draft-ietf-sfc-oam-framework-11.txt> Availability in SFC OAM (Service Function Chaining (SFC) Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) Framework) to Informational RFC

Tal Mizrahi <tal.mizrahi.phd@gmail.com> Sat, 02 May 2020 05:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=XCYsG6wUstQwrqRN8V3f9z3Qn86ivbjc4/0nHotQwqQ=; b=P4jw5jRwVIM1y3EyThsopuZE7FSBCeGE81zZMqCoPDMcw2AOGyd9budwa51au3Yr2n AIHkdz5k4c7j77TBD9OrSc9fdTbuuaHHuzFJ1+DfOhzw4HLBlrg2oF591i19sM1H5K70 0SJypDX5h0XnmAW7rqS3S36Iul6UYEuKtAlQCkJ6M3MTqPE03lk7qqPtpRrBszs2n+ur QyMLnRjCDMmNcsNxRz53Onco7RCeSF2bBcbbg0r0IoMHDpVCE7R4PaYn+MUwgliBtZ2G qFrByxLYnwgw6KsE5w/mzo+vVUbOzgtZMvFmqAAS1I5M5sKdQPTnhO0v5h8fngKPVSzO 2elg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=XCYsG6wUstQwrqRN8V3f9z3Qn86ivbjc4/0nHotQwqQ=; b=nNEOADpfFSWm7XDtCiYTh30tgcJEEM6JBCM4d7546y2iSB5rchpiQqMwmFJfgTiJEG 36RzkKS5O+zeKHJBXyJzO4D/IzUtDpahqX/BSN95Bp/ytzTrjDLfYqYDV85Cu14d/frL Yg2Rh3ApbMl3E8HjWvI3iy3SrqGcZyAeqbOGnsBDXX0bVnrBptsvDH75YejvwS3axX67 cgDi+mzF8i768lQwxQzLa/WAqiCGj81FsKeICFkRG924U7fnoHU2SlicnQgXms+tyuPH +RAa/6cJHelwkNwMTmIDwo1Bgt1t2bqnxRejeoRAibcLOMp6qISdYmFW4KdgvU9E3als OQfQ==