Re: [Last-Call] Rtgdir last call review of draft-ietf-isis-te-app-13

bruno.decraene@orange.com Tue, 02 June 2020 16:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1591115590; bh=Nu+hgR6BLdT6UaCOzMI9VeORFyYXT/nGA7nNqC21LUI=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=MBY9hIwwpJPGOjuD+Byo4JRUzGAjQ3fnBg3Inzl7O+PNZ4f4Xt4BpTir+XJ72A/dP XbNGcQyAxIeoRUHGi80Xm/g5KpJEiSL+5evi/uEmUarWjGFzWA2egSF3qWnAh65swp mubFBixfwwo4SIiiUfb+RH3kE6iSDt6rZPrr4m7dF+Nu2LzHmacz3JPaATCHUtr7fX meODChX5ydkPE4fUVn0V01ZAiYqNlrMlS5G1rI1LVvy3SadtBMG+MWOsihQyCjSJBq rWADigttndn3se7yZ04s4CeWJQC/PuhJssqVKPp8xv/tO+M9/BZZweUgvy3GVJkChs b+swSjZew1duw==