Re: [Last-Call] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-6man-sids-03

Reese Enghardt <ietf@tenghardt.net> Fri, 27 October 2023 23:37 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.196 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, NICE_REPLY_A=-0.091, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=tenghardt.net; s=20170414; t=1698449841; bh=sbDqVZYsvK4HfBRlKBDUUDqXoJvXu6byHvcv4zC0Z9E=; h=Date:Subject:To:Cc:References:From:In-Reply-To:From; b=xzb4kS1YaQkKntHiA6GPs+jmKgqb4AcF9k2LccUlG0EPL0R6Ui8DK82ziMKC7Eun1 /yKQYrFFvlPZthskhmq/OIHi6Pgg1MaYp8vztMI132kRWtzbE+RRp8wjBp5fTHVZ8Q VaijL6yGRZf4bGyUL+ml+PBXr9T0YSNSKvkWMow8JJ14Wrzu5W5E5Fq6kRGwQOvkmX ZQ3nUEDQThzBF/HUNOpSI9XimFKeTzjiOykCUJDi7mrtGbUOey5I+/crpoxd+LMiKU tdSf4M5hjw27OcRqz1Fl2hwrvW8Wm2N1PP0RHF9Sl6fRzOovCllVUuHTGAA+dozApy nwRhURDaN5AoA==