Re: [Last-Call] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-idr-rfc7752bis-13

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Fri, 18 November 2022 01:15 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.084 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_REMOTE_IMAGE=0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=1oEMiEbg8buMLjMhHTVFtYd5z7ncqxULdrQXD9rSj0o=; b=DlVPRSLtIXshbp59cs6eQ8VjCAchoIX08kr6Mz9OPuWl5N4+gCEhod+7sBs7WTlIMA w8P7fil7ihrUuPFtjmgmtDB/ja4SY1ptKi/iahPh6gZ7hUZ+60xGbQTLomjjT3Xwl1PG K/PvMT9B2ONsjfYO381OK3ziklVVQTn12MiaJOhLfQdVF13X+DYCdd1r46nownCHbewM 13GEhrLbXywlF2cPWueH8Qlvya3jdQ10DsdiYv3auXQlBLHaAG91+4ErEq+p6SM4GVdi sJVycvXe3EPP0fRXmCyftO3IZDzUsWo8Dw+7xzLJqTHv6FJv0NA1x2UUAo7bBOJyMVdt BITQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=1oEMiEbg8buMLjMhHTVFtYd5z7ncqxULdrQXD9rSj0o=; b=SlHxMJ7EzEC0FnAqhFN2h77FVfzRxxYglh759e6URTBqGpW7Enw5IWjB1rSgp8ZDpH tr6zhvbSxbU3K2DGzuoXr9nFkSpP7+M4OeknMcpnm1fQGjDvJEa1F5r0r4etGYqej0Rm 7twm/G4uBfXAJuuNQiQyM9ZxmtCob0QcU6/2HVG3DUtmkVUKcfN+RuEYjKvijjkHb7Rh Fk196gvTr5OXytGbcGmwccBjw4sVMDGkj6X7Y9hufeZORh04X5LqtW9M1U56hFUQQBya 2QjPoodPjrhEMVJfSezVp6ICuvhCEe5X+I+o5j2jBEMJ884gXKzFRsxlgPc94pZqZ588 OKQA==
References: <166853127826.27308.14883176524823344383@ietfa.amsl.com> <CAH6gdPw6z21yPEVweMqtazTceLE2arRtHZT_tf0to-w-+F7nHQ@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV3wwJA+ckKYnCaD0vr+7hce65QSeqbt9tnaSHPbvPtm7A@mail.gmail.com> <CAH6gdPzaOSLDZVXe2AxMrSFSxphgLFbXQhTH0e89r9GYRybFsw@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV2iLjzcoOPnCwjOGW8XMQHZaqvSQAMts+D7QKLUWbP=Zg@mail.gmail.com> <CAH6gdPxWDfYT8tzk94vyeM46KH5KUSjg5h8aV6rmKMz6tbzTDg@mail.gmail.com>