Re: [Last-Call] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-bess-evpn-optimized-ir-09

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Mon, 11 October 2021 15:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=7d1FVwYEYJ7/kFLXGPzkqs7dorBtrfLqtN2vhSkabSY=; b=pb3lRg1cHYC7eVfpiNwwBg/pa1gDWTa9EquUAc6USd50eL5H5/C4dfLx8hDPq3YRBM vVqrqtkZJcl9xxShh1z//sfQBJU+BQPqchCaULFQw6gU/Ukia0tG+YGbe8gEoUKkM47N yU2ltXa7uSifj3/Ub34xUP6fLRre84wIyyDWhfFxroxG9pEtkY8cXjI9c2SoS5j4UYj7 cMUqJI2/8RXXPEXqcgsHZfWrcCcwVA/HAKUTO4cp1m4mwKAwqclAachsN95iERNjSSXp 3jY0f5851g8ghMEN8Hz81U9eni3nKG7WGRl+urcGQiDyZoQMgxcnuPbtPnE8VhHR1mtn kjSg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=7d1FVwYEYJ7/kFLXGPzkqs7dorBtrfLqtN2vhSkabSY=; b=rgGvkQlsSp7bJnQjRs1I0a+/igf91Y/D5UNAUVVsLScaHV7675v02ekw0KLepyKetw e54y/Jq4C2EZU6Jv/U5+6J1uxR96cRFMtPIqBJCPx2YOIZ2+dKWyaPi6s7JnUJpeDX2d fYRiCBe7t+0PlZ4SaO1bAy0I2Pvf8b6sSe/qzArX/risoJuUQFKKK/yFwkz5KpCcnGBH OfElYaYmf8iPOyb7g5n2CFeO4BxVv3vlHuiOY6uICDmWhfTpainm60MBKoezLKjgaVV3 G6+AdE+XovAJxAdsh/e+fr1pLn4e9WzTuOJhS+0YvqPElBPvXoORIT+bk7X4kani4ORE QxRQ==