Re: [Last-Call] Benjamin Kaduk's Discuss on draft-crocker-inreply-react-08: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Benjamin Kaduk <kaduk@mit.edu> Thu, 04 March 2021 01:50 UTC

Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2021 17:50:15 -0800
From: Benjamin Kaduk <kaduk@mit.edu>
To: Dave Crocker <dcrocker@bbiw.net>
Cc: Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org>, last-call@ietf.org, todd.herr@valimail.com, draft-crocker-inreply-react@ietf.org, The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>
References: <dbb0a7b2-07fc-348b-4e39-f5b3ff92a2c9@gmail.com> <20210225191159.GU21@kduck.mit.edu> <ef24bc92-b869-3882-d704-a44e4872c5f2@gmail.com> <CAC4RtVDRj_v2Jv9wixGtaLqVr+Q0Qg-z8rSQvRruJyhvVK9dFw@mail.gmail.com> <20210303191115.GG56617@kduck.mit.edu> <0e2a50e5-6f7d-a5c2-acf4-2be4fe34605c@bbiw.net> <20210303200117.GH56617@kduck.mit.edu> <13aca853-9466-81ae-9b8a-d403b49ecc79@bbiw.net> <20210303202035.GI56617@kduck.mit.edu> <9caa51e9-17e9-cb0e-dbba-79b148d40553@bbiw.net>