Re: [ldapext] [ldap] Re: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-stroeder-namedobject-00.txt

Linus van Geuns <linus@vangeuns.name> Wed, 09 January 2013 15:33 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=6zI0nM45HEL5+Eaqvuo+f5qklJSMbFI5QyPVwSMjyhc=; b=mm7IWqSJ1u+xDqbRGAJOUMO+TE8L2QzFv72BGDBS7evU1rAsdMIZDw5UhvLbjVA7Bx t1DZCptMjkr0nS0UXmTevZ/AJw2U+GjasF0S6vQ4Uv4CsZpiyH3y0zjmJXkOUIdfRkoy 65MQOEzob0NT5at3U1z3/EEyJxcXVb7/pCe4UV+EwUW/MVFV2jKCQxWyE97FwiirRyUc L6Xh3JXu24VQULbNGE00f4qdE350TVl7IphCSQ7dCzP7U/FjTL5zbeWiOxLAe42NCvst dKWxcTfxKjxBlHUSfilbobTCHfrP8rhRdfFIMMq9Gl+bQDwNFveQLK6U0qOYh8p93bnm ZbYQ==