[lemonade] Suggested agenda for the Lemonade interim

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Wed, 16 May 2007 14:07 UTC

Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 15:06:13 +0100
From: Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com>
To: Lemonade WG <lemonade@ietf.org>
Subject: [lemonade] Suggested agenda for the Lemonade interim

My take on the agenda for the Interim meeting:

Wednesday 16:

Quick status of several drafts:
 1) draft-cridland-imap-context-02.txt
 2) draft-ietf-lemonade-streaming-02.txt
    - Volunteer for URLAUTH extension?
 3) draft-ietf-lemonade-search-within-04.txt
    - confirm WG consensus on Dave's text.
 4) draft-ietf-lemonade-rfc2192bis-06.txt
    - Do we need a syntactic extension for "must use STARTTLS" (in this document or in a separate one)?
    - two minor open issues (a separate email was just sent)
 5) draft-ietf-lemonade-msgevent-02.txt
    - Make MailboxSubscribe and MailboxUnSubscribe a single event with boolean parameter?
    - Should the document describe how ACLs are to be returned
    - Naming of events (e.g. MessageExpunge instead of ExpungeMessage)

ENABLE - is it part of Lemonade Profile Bis?
draft-melnikov-imapext-filters-01.txt - is it part of Lemonade Profile Bis?

IMAP NOTIFY (currently draft-gulbrandsen-imap-notify-06.txt)
 - Arnt and/or myself will send a list of open issues separately.
   -06 is getting close to be done, but we need to wait for at least -07 before starting WGLC.
   There would be some syntactic changes between -06 and -07.

Thursday 17th:

IMAP CONVERT
   - Removal of .STRICT specifier
   - IANA registry for transcoding parameters
   - Use of METADATA extension or defining ad-hoc commands for requesting possible conversions and associated parameters

draft-ietf-lemonade-notifications-04.txt

Any other business

Does this seem reasonable?
Alexey

P.S. I would like to deal with Arnt's documents today, as he is in holidays tomorrow.
I would also like to let Dave talk about his documents earlier in the day.