RE: [lemonade] Future Release a WG item or ind. submission

"Vaudreuil, Greg M (Greg)" <gregv@lucent.com> Fri, 24 March 2006 14:08 UTC

From: "Vaudreuil, Greg M (Greg)" <gregv@lucent.com>
To: Tony Hansen <tony@att.com>
Subject: RE: [lemonade] Future Release a WG item or ind. submission
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 08:08:51 -0600
Cc: lemonade@ietf.org

Ned asserted that the document was not part of the charter.  I incorrectly agreed, forgetting that we had debated this point and accepted the document as a WG item when we last met in greater Dallas almost two years ago.  So, there was discussion in the meeting about whether this was or was not a WG item.  It is fair to say the discussion was confused.

The current document is the result of incorporating comments received during WG last call. This is document is a WG work item and is now ready for IETF last-call (once the ID clears the publishing queue).

Greg V.