[lemonade] Profile Bis updated

Dave Cridland <dave@cridland.net> Tue, 03 April 2007 11:05 UTC

Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 12:05:09 +0100
From: Dave Cridland <dave@cridland.net>
To: Enhancements to Internet email to support diverse service enivronments <lemonade@ietf.org>
Subject: [lemonade] Profile Bis updated

I've just submitted a fairly major update to the Profile document.

This update is quite intensive, and in particular, I've:

- Changed the references, so we now use named symbolic references.
Hopefully this makes it easier to read the document. I've chosen to
prepend the protocol name for the extension, which has the neat
effect that all the SMTP extensions are listed together in the