Re: [Lime] Alia Atlas' Discuss on draft-ietf-lime-yang-connectionless-oam-14: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Thu, 26 October 2017 02:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=15923; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1508984811; x=1510194411; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=i4ycYchvvkFUj0U7RGlNXRHrMHf1vF368Ip4mclu400=; b=Wo0zRBSwL2XYuJuHfQpG3gLcC40yho89X1vVDL01O5kLsu5a1Ap9FKjh 8S4xrgnfhzw1Kq6Z47qBkzzaF1KW40fOalOrAVrwgMHNLL0NW0jMav4Lv B4pgE7g+Ghjrx5d7fiVucwzTe1hB4zM85+frq/tX70zPjWQinGB2ZSsX4 Q=;