Re: [Lime] Opsdir telechat review of draft-ietf-lime-yang-connectionless-oam-methods-10

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Thu, 26 October 2017 01:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3029; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1508983143; x=1510192743; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=RtaJotkxsNPrXqtvhUYcXjJup75aS+9hjy0gZRvVOy0=; b=LBhrtnxRLfNU9tSFOXA+mwHmiBkjLEXB/cgi1MjkrK9lSYrX+oqep1On aHZhy8xEdMMnHknzsE13jpGR8BfjMhgnnW/62563hZSnHoalztDGSArX1 wPVuJQuZ0/sQNWcx5zrFMSD3htzqCUaLEfzQ1BGBL5PMyf97VH3CeGrtM A=;