Re: [Lime] Call for Adoption: draft-tissa-lime-yang-oam-model-06

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Fri, 04 September 2015 10:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4152; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1441362347; x=1442571947; h=subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=2F14NVoccBKEvBirZJkp9ZFuoM2lO/oeuGKKU7MnzGw=; b=E0EJIbKdBFeLAZMRS4sff9iAnzhziAxEAbvhz+PFhYVLQx5PBVWNzivq y5K1j3JMjJPwNULwA1MNJChxTRtxi/nGenCqZdQn5eWbIZhgoNtFt7Zng 9KFYISAb1oyIOl7eUPHgRcjuHiVKYvqIJGRUi7tTaPv2zoF1rtfNgPmoM M=;