[lisp] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-iannone-lisp-mapping-versioning-00.txt

Luigi Iannone <luigi@net.t-labs.tu-berlin.de> Tue, 03 March 2009 18:48 UTC

From: Luigi Iannone <luigi@net.t-labs.tu-berlin.de>
To: rrg@irtf.org, lisp@ietf.org
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 19:22:44 +0100
Cc: Olivier Bonaventure <Olivier.Bonaventure@uclouvain.be>
Subject: [lisp] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-iannone-lisp-mapping-versioning-00.txt

Hi All,

A new draft is available proposing a modification of the current lisp
header format.

Comments are welcome.

Cheers

Luigi

Note: The draft is not meant to be considered for interoperability
test concerning lisp implementation.
For that purpose the reference is still the original lisp draft (now
at version 12).

Begin forwarded message: