Re: [lisp] Lisp for SDN

Dino Farinacci <farinacci@gmail.com> Fri, 22 March 2013 22:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date :cc:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=H2CKL5cZ+vQkVxyfJDFfXyioImG9q7PQYgDWxBt8vX8=; b=W2V1FSWb0oXRsuhQlhgUQtz4syzvg8EfRUJlAnimsBRc7rinbVJZzhTUQNVmTxZ7V7 /RDHQ+uzaApKHauE/F/SAvjg5QPbeuXQ32rOsSHbU6ErZ/gSfHGH2NcxovXd98+TLd1U WOO1VIgzqdGEqten5VyrZsjmCRystnMBkTrPw8taPLGm8MASWB1eWnj7ImldoKfekHGU w4U+laYJTVPjUsb/YLdcPCTI+UzFd0hbysLZT1yJEcndtBtF2RU0kraBeK8THxbga4gJ tOQmytTFthWgVDcUrt3iij6qM5zxCY74nCAycs05ZVqyRy82RsAtvyZlzzIu02GVY4yW mDgg==