[lisp] Comments to draft-ietf-lisp-introduction-02

Dino Farinacci <farinacci@gmail.com> Thu, 08 August 2013 23:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:content-type:subject:date:references:to:message-id :mime-version; bh=aJJ/YmUZ0/dI7yW/I8P5SPqhXOg9g2M0spb7gZOAvdQ=; b=BfEqpwR04HQW8Q79uTyEXxO5/bUK89S0YxshhFR0fPdbTal5kGIzuCyKAWnojdFTZa +7OF3FxkY+XOln/Y6NhSX90oDKT0UEi33agh2gNH9mkLXbI1TpH++TRQ2+5Jy/6r9Ofj qEbPbd8HI6txjXTxXa6U8j3YFjwTV0VSqdhlExy26zElnKr5a5fdjb9J0H33fjJCr2r7 +y4rzI6rZO3a9Z/9Izn8iquTyKwmegmkfJpam02YyxCA974/nl9eJEWCZuxJVv9lG8e3 ICEGiNSxzVfLIaWT1cNwAlHufK7gMyvMOFnSeGcesqw6Y2FOJbi6rUclacd9Y4g8IXRd QfFQ==