Re: [lisp] Bandwidth savings with LISP

Anton Smirnov <asmirnov@cisco.com> Fri, 01 July 2016 12:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7115; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1467376469; x=1468586069; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=65+NeRV224wiw8M/+GvsC99Ln5J703nJuePXbDpRzoI=; b=BKFkW87idkq+EqtUUsKOvvtggIMxN0mwls/BWs9c37GOZWCRUF9UkLWO igFcx3kmJhbGthNioY3wwBDPiU46unJ81o+p125EXU4SLB2ENvguFV2FF YSBypqTl/D4oMdqh3OKdIgoFy/c7XWq4Pm/my5DVCAFInkhixZuNSGdLx A=;