Re: [lisp] Intro doc - to split, or not to split

Fabio Maino <fmaino@cisco.com> Tue, 15 October 2013 18:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3413; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1381860555; x=1383070155; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:subject:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=PufpzsMhZyTjyw0jjnOVLNIRJnXPUWdxY7pF8igRPkU=; b=U/ecFu1ApHyXoOCilZHTcIQRbJFrAKS4zgc784CvV7Y6y9sOlbGWIIVL Ndx7R5g3ojSLkzU3I+DKOCSNXHaFaSrOnCA6G/KxQ0+4tf8i3/weMNKQJ vSFwSytkIRjqtlqPtcRed8vaENU4f6Rv1Fxg687roT8+2qYc4WQe2wHAd U=;