Re: [lisp] Stephen Farrell's No Objection on draft-ietf-lisp-threats-14: (with COMMENT)

Luigi Iannone <ggx@gigix.net> Wed, 20 January 2016 11:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gigix-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=+qiOFhZR4jlCLuBeAREAPpPQ2xrw4kBNflTYbXXQpf8=; b=BtxOGyzANxi0nh0tYk/1aq+jR16VVL2OSsajqokiTgtBf2XplzlYmdqYdSHSRXujjO 4xe2Rc6Sm440/95h0vvNeQ7Z9E+JtoKSQy7J9rxXGiUSStqwC5tRsVbmAaS2AmBTqtYj lTSCPPc1+QSKkCrGR4BJWKujsdCbdBuzZvCS+1wsi7ZFZ7Z/+MQaIvbbWOfPaYphPLPU MeQW/ncRJgr0hb+1Ua5WAZTSkwxEuVn3aQNnJwVyS5eu8CikfLeVS81G8T51kMMUoKxF /oPfwCJ0zZ9bYJk27gdE/a3unZdgP4+7tdlI0TZVulL95fvGxfQFT0Urn2/7QLWZ7Nqw uQ/w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:content-type:mime-version:subject:from :in-reply-to:date:cc:content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references :to; bh=+qiOFhZR4jlCLuBeAREAPpPQ2xrw4kBNflTYbXXQpf8=; b=C15TR/zu8laz/8N5RVk3Yl3JT/jTPa9max3HWlCDgqtNNqaDfL3/yU42XHGzmhX21N r4FL0HSpv82GqA+/zXjDjnEUV1Ck7JfGPHO27yh//wwWo9uIaH00BvX705LE2T+Yz7iS ggLA7HsHVuY9po0zBKuS/vv2g19dY+Le3I9awWNQ1u0nWmBhAn9Iz4jyaURPGyr08i5l jsR+K7yUdfT/jDlgH1Xfph/WlxpT3sL4MPzbRyWyYEVwexH6sAQvExrUSHJbmNshHbfk DJlTLpylzSDkAPTZHKOdoT0SFyCArcWWguvvG+3X5P8TQXBlulbcW1sym63cNFvsWZEg dMgA==