[lisp] Slot request for IETF84

cheng.li2@zte.com.cn Thu, 12 July 2012 01:46 UTC

To: terry.manderson@icann.org
From: cheng.li2@zte.com.cn
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 09:46:35 +0800
Cc: "lisp@ietf.org" <lisp@ietf.org>, "jnc@mercury.lcs.mit.edu" <jnc@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
Subject: [lisp] Slot request for IETF84

Hello,

If time is available, may I have a 10min slot for "LISP Single-Hop DHT
Mapping Overlay"?

thank you,

Li Cheng

internet-drafts@ietf.org 写于 2012-07-09 15:24:49:

> A new version of I-D, draft-cheng-lisp-shdht-00.txt
> has been successfully submitted by Li Cheng and posted to the
> IETF repository.
>
> Filename:    draft-cheng-lisp-shdht
> Revision:    00
> Title:       LISP Single-Hop DHT Mapping Overlay
> Creation date:    2012-07-08
> WG ID:       Individual Submission
> Number of pages: 11
> Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheng-lisp-shdht-00
>

> Abstract:
>    This draft specifies the LISP Single-Hop Distributed Hash Table
>    Mapping Overlay (LISP-SHDHT), a distributed mapping database which
>    embodies SHDHT Nodes to maintain (Key, value) pairs for LISP
>    (Locator/ID Separation Protocol)-like architecture, wherein every
>    (key value) pair is according to an EID(Endpoint ID)-to-RLOC(Routing
>    Locator) mapping information entry.  According to this strategy, EID
>    is hashed to be a unique Resource ID which is used for locating
>    destiny DHT Node who maintains mapping entry for the particular EID.
>    Furthermore, adaptive hash space partition method is adopted to solve
>    the load balance problem on SHDHT Nodes which is common on
>    traditional DHT plan.
>

> The IETF Secretariat

ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail (and any attachment transmitted herewith) is privileged and confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s).  If you are not an intended recipient, any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other dissemination or use of the information contained is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this mail in error, please delete it and notify us immediately.