Re: [lisp] Comments to draft-ietf-lisp-introduction-02 (Tranche #1)

Dino Farinacci <farinacci@gmail.com> Mon, 19 August 2013 01:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=Sv4p7CZn1uYeKFY6lPPmUOJ4Z/hCHVPxuKeARK/MOeQ=; b=DuGIG0tThP4fZuIkiLdHcdqZcYyjxLpvYXZf/3mBy/c1fyN9UKMsKpsuZ7J52y+e7Z OK9nTiVzj7iFs7DUdB7bcRyueUSI1CidPe6T6S/o1hXoY+YMt0qcSlcjBLuahvTjO03T q6Y6xCrxMJh+c9GqgZ5e3HIXQjXdIgw223vSdaQIYyjL5d3ge6d4238i4qB0+lef1/sj 956bdJEAqv8G0gfkxTGG6s2XWCF0LRvmjUhL8bCdnCKcANX1abVbVivf/L7IPR795bci TLWWt+edhvT6mJkLocc0BY7TN+QiusIyuDWZ9BDVssMo/kDVKVLBtFFC9llPQpz8spAE l+zQ==