[lisp] Fwd: [pim] PIM WG recharter

Dino Farinacci <farinacci@gmail.com> Tue, 03 February 2015 00:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject :message-id:date:references:to; bh=q4bxXNftyFurDe9Z+uo5IUw8PrqEn4cHq2bt026qKT0=; b=a2jbckDtuCAOKeZgKtaoACu6wmChZVK6tc2ZHV/zNQzj9iIgEzntBOYkbmmqC1K3w0 a13wJuBxxqx9tRh4AXWtGdOjJ5hvfrHLC+ogdWMM80CI0JwFhXWoSF7kxxTTd3aMW1G7 D74s/AOsYPWqlsa/il2VjzS5rAsXCIN00L+tudRelrFruJ0iGhjfFDGjDdHmlmDqzd4b ZeQMrXAKK3w2Z0CqF1pfoLMy66i6mhb5JNJ7kLxAjV4lVwVzTZb0Aiob5Unz5BZpyy+A N+LsVuGPnzJwyUhVZgQbPtRPFmr5igkVGFmnqVv8mRHqohquACcSMCO63INJCkyKYfh7 JZ6g==