Re: [lisp] draft-ietf-lisp-lcaf-00

Dino Farinacci <farinacci@gmail.com> Wed, 07 November 2012 22:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=nmycohJPBOb8ALYy68D6VmPHXYUouVXNj/FQ5V/20HU=; b=MXZkUDSSCNqNRmwWEXmoqIKCwp9SfpIu6PXx5sa1S/E/fQUzfDN2oNO1Jr+DJSSXHv 4QtOL6T1HuPfs4zRGd94dxUyLzyhrscgR3SgbGlMzsk7IhyS0M/JgdA3nyrGwOWY7dD7 tedUHlU7r43EXSmVQJ7rSfFwqGkbF86vJeoKoadMLcb76Vst1Ys3HWGq+gyvg8MXORUi vntNn/DBerxNTX3XfcU38KJDJofKPtUMgGk1SCOyXqynayKUq/erGBV3ogaW0y16CsCe zk8jVnVseitCMYskFvOB5mzjMj1wdlNcapRc9LOmhxjupVCWFhxvxrkWij/n96lqX0SE SwLw==