Re: [lisp] Capabilities Type LCAF - a proposal

Dino Farinacci <farinacci@gmail.com> Wed, 20 November 2013 18:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=5AwiYl3ED10FGsCLajlk3dbQiI3mBBXikc+AAD1vbbY=; b=MqXobbkMu7IK2X/0tnU4Qy+vHfOeMNtVXxXYOZ9+Tc07zMkh8DMTDl80wzBZFODGpJ 4HBoI6OP13/05v8pyMWr5/aXVp0Jk4QgzskEFN6N78o0qU73R8CaIKp3PxqOODKEgLya SLtwk1OBYsGrP1pJlSjqXz0GHTQYPLy8SJ1ZpQwUalFzZB7rYc2D9GV/se9Si6o06Mcv t+3nPFUd3zkFQuYSCIlmSGRxVSboomHF+x3oQnKhy63dMW8Hym5odgJ1XqBCLZWT2DG9 XUwgWcAnYX5PYGmLoUkDnveO1noIJQzct8Ih5XnkMn0Z27qxQvASazHj9TBdeoUV3hNc vVuQ==