Re: [lisp] Adding a "Distance Server" to the Map Resolver, to support scalable "anycast" and "disaster recovery"

Dino Farinacci <dino@cisco.com> Thu, 23 April 2009 19:39 UTC

From: Dino Farinacci <dino@cisco.com>
To: Sam Hartman <hartmans-ietf@mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 12:41:00 -0700
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=2922; t=1240515661; x=1241379661; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim1004; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=dino@cisco.com; z=From:=20Dino=20Farinacci=20<dino@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[lisp]=20Adding=20a=20=22Distance=20Ser ver=22=20to=20the=20Map=20Resolver,=20=20to=20support=20scal able=20=22anycast=22=20and=20=22disaster=20recovery=22 |Sender:=20; bh=1Fw8wxFdPaBwmGU9114YsAR7lIWIefyKKMnoPRajE/8=; b=OjJJjNc69Y69jTNGjsFXibfhRud7LGBVF3PDYmEBWp2vWeRT3u0BlrTAWO dIfXZd9od5TYsIBbi5Fe8Dv679Dk4zrQw5LN1uhy1S6XjuES7hhWpfaWvSWX Gxa4uR0p7kS1qtzL6YDmfDL6hf+4f+jUH2/n0iAvrR1VQx+02nwu8=;