Re: [lisp] Updated Intro section for lisp-introduction

Albert Cabellos <albert.cabellos@gmail.com> Sun, 05 October 2014 21:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=CuKFpaDT6v8LwIVZvlpKeyTEgxOFr96cuaexEPncqaw=; b=sv7agNaGI306fRWqxfhLliEPM/UWHhjA9MZR/t7Wr77vDg6wBWNy3yCQ4JH1RKMvt/ cCj8pFiwDyZYzwkxO+EZrEP6vOIcfxV7HUr3Gox3s5HtqJCIV2uKlA+apZq114ISdmRT JaXiVPvlKFLTg/I0OakauMiPtb1fI573kyXdNAfjVaeO3UMReBzCJjvJeSQcBKExNSz2 4u2t3ARjhijU1iqVvb2kzUtiXxPi+NDIfA9Eeto76cTyIQTVGHv8Q4ZO0KY4Kn5XeD1T n58C3cF/MqbwZJpqDDPvWWV/VAV8aMsN9A0D0O7UaR5BeV2PuWGtUn7dYXAEX5xXZvBW 16lA==