Re: [lisp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6830bis-01.txt

Damien Saucez <damien.saucez@gmail.com> Mon, 03 April 2017 21:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=wnsJnLL/Ha39LCWnR+5qSvHhXcOxDeDCeVou6qlsWxI=; b=UpnSNK8hyEV9ld0sDr5jAXIADIK5mUdYFaHLt/x5WGg+BabV0kIxqUn0qS+zrr8men NtHVY5eq5cod7AA2n2aynrMeRnzy4GuAj1wwY4w/KYhoeGSCXNHnbEtD1GvtRan6cuJ/ nBBUGLhuRP33SlP7pnqf4DFVFZ3hLPkO92W6tuvIA8DjsDfTP37BOwxhFyYTvZo7f6O3 XgLhmftT1XWQDLefUyWaxRpjGtbGGTyy72BTVIZ1qPUWX0Kp1HJxKQ3RwfP4lTUU1sqx rDWFRZOcBM1OWRvbHKkGIZBQNzWZp7hneevwBXj8A+5J56YXgAMpz42CPUZNCCmyuWGh kNTg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=wnsJnLL/Ha39LCWnR+5qSvHhXcOxDeDCeVou6qlsWxI=; b=AtyGKMnnqvxi5xYUryqav7SqcvzG2XGCUIAVnzKUrVjHWQaLOC81kDYahH3uQf/VHW VkVmKP3wNAr/z/5/H82vteADtPb5updGJygDKGoUTm3oPCCtBYmSvIu3HsD2VqMXKXvc RRkLerx32UYeYHT+JPQp03R4vDAyJOsbOoEvk4R/NnS3vq1kZ1FY1FOxs2mFttYcHaBS 3Nh5r9tY8ztPlyjvs5Bx0j22ZW9q5xtSIjFM+ww9Yk0D4D+CCBtm2RIc19yy0uwLA7ox cuuMkHfNvKwi1dUG4k7ErMFIzXtZGMtjYVPZzX0OgUM9cVIw4jIbuZHGZVlUQVByiLYh e0Yg==