Re: [lisp] Stephen Farrell's Discuss on draft-ietf-lisp-lcaf-17: (with DISCUSS)

Dino Farinacci <farinacci@gmail.com> Mon, 21 November 2016 23:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=uzuBTSOBtqbs+fiKGDsLmBkTsYEsmGapVw2MV8bn42s=; b=IJQJSmBnEqpv3wrm1w/CH07jmyBC+qIr5DxksQhn9TmLfgNpEeD+EjjAI3HpDdJok+ jvFMZP3YN1enzOZW/rDMJcFkanDBKUSLh1DUpt87sHehJof/DPgA/7p3L+4OvmN5u3Hr ASMTS48KAl7epTQQTnp6ko/e7k53VAWDBZW9xs8DQcqcYtXGXfnDeksS3lVWzXV8s3sF 2GcmdCsQyW+cySr81byUyyW1Mw43dgUR0b81+lclWrlKljpkW5g3pCX1QjXvmXA215sg IMCj8NezfqH0vHNFXVy33Xl2VFKgnCEo76GFLuqApl1A8wO40a13oQUT30T4XKVdQ08d TlWQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=uzuBTSOBtqbs+fiKGDsLmBkTsYEsmGapVw2MV8bn42s=; b=LMKQPHNT+eOpWEf7dIzTViFWaWik+x1uMhxwW5A6YeVppHWQKvLgV6b4SX97DOj07y dAfdEJt59AYm+26XDk1+ubTsbvT5Lk7NuRsi2vMGSDgWCzjCtnv8YNPT9g2jAVCC2I0m BUoUl3JlHtEPnPZlgqfd3sfodzl+Zi29Zt4Jti64q6xaSSFPa/aBHfSGUZCOcQzY1Cib OsCvkTSRqMMjhfGQpBGqBTsrZ1I1KgI8hScJ/2Dn48dXSUyUVKEII7ShsrjSErWX24ua jp1NCQTPkwmDjC6xOrD9+b7SrgJB7KTs01keyKai2NOtsjPKTGvNjqlZ3ZDUmiRpWKTy F6sQ==