Re: [lisp] Review of RFC6833bis

Alberto Rodriguez-Natal <rodrigueznatal@gmail.com> Wed, 29 November 2017 18:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=qb1iims7QyihBzqFnulsAeqxWfo6Qn3MA98Y7mjXroc=; b=kTgwXV0pQT5LE5bgt7i4Y4SiBVnFUz7K+YSQYl7Byb9wqP/TJtpnhzyHOViqxJS2aS 2Jxb8qokV+L42rhrCsuLyjYYVOO5uQPJspIfdA+VUezTKSavxZU4X4RVCNJQEAsCMNEA igh5XHpz5ufeuTmdIpJlgrdFxzkxvHS8l/DvHEvtqB1wOoxRe96mXX/VnPPl8AmuOLwl fwxJWbftaD+GI0TngxPkkp3pMVx9rlNioeFjNizBf32PPKzFHn2fXhA+eu8ILiuOnCoP UIvURIkV1M1LqFd8vCiW3C6/+obXSmm25X81Xlcs+gdnludRy8hIzr4QjKyHQU7QSr5y 6gHg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=qb1iims7QyihBzqFnulsAeqxWfo6Qn3MA98Y7mjXroc=; b=CklKtrnIPLNzl7G5aTF/uW/gOH01D1IAZZxNrHI4VD66cd0X5i2aSeGJiGyhbfrPvw lyJ/ANoCQeVTcNensXELTF/bvS5KEWTB7sFhjwji20apRPPysLZ9B7A+nQCrPHTKRPQt aEwYb01BbOqAT/Ac78vi5n3IJPc26iEH6xOAFH5y/Kkl5o6bdsva08dJYQbqdY9+KYr7 D4SwHoobd45kn5T8cCmf3HGCMauIOwMd8si+SiCUaa4gEjU37UAetN8r4C0nuwVEN+g3 5+XK+HuTa7xcPuqqtNmyQyJlhv0A7p8DnVoJ0vMu3JW9zWH6vdMp/VAZKzc8wj8+hO9l gwyA==