Re: [lmap] Proposed changes to draft-ietf-lmap-framework-05.txt

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Sat, 07 June 2014 01:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=fioLnTDwdNH7b5bjJDdpeIdGN2pmWZ2qKYStKCbsAFY=; b=Gyk25PesDUbKFO2O7YdmZxpQqXSkp/uUFxNKLBnxNOcu12SEunOgC7f2phjTmq2uli aXWKBWLtKlbmexj4aK+hcv7yvTUKt0JxkylWCBx6GwedjXVjFdW8cpy+gdZIryXqSx54 61z5ULIiknZt0LDlDERxy7Ak1Dv07d2Koq6L06tb7LRzAaB0KrVxBKySd8r6TxRuGvgR fsWX3aN2TJrXpHOmo/uJ448VeNSiozKDN+W5eH99uzS+hN/g4Fm2HPPXxDdJ4iMJIiQg hWlC/MT5di3YXTnngipFdup3V5Cq9/P169Qv0gebobDufsDWcWmoPOZB1EUc+FNTPeAq XLdg==
References: <A2E337CDB7BC4145B018B9BEE8EB3E0D40F4A8D457@EMV67-UKRD.domain1.systemhost.net> <CA+RyBmW_2H+QXM-iz5=dN6Q_PnjMEnAfZ4CLnnqLHJ07H6jevQ@mail.gmail.com> <A2E337CDB7BC4145B018B9BEE8EB3E0D40F4B6C415@EMV67-UKRD.domain1.systemhost.net> <CA+RyBmVHE9ijCPuvod1ihbJjJnTo47Vmz-hgAq2ysDw7W0b4Wg@mail.gmail.com> <D14B7E40AEBFD54EA3AD964902DD7CB77756DA4D@ex-mb1.corp.adtran.com> <A2E337CDB7BC4145B018B9BEE8EB3E0D40F4B6C419@EMV67-UKRD.domain1.systemhost.net> <A2E337CDB7BC4145B018B9BEE8EB3E0D40F4B6C424@EMV67-UKRD.domain1.systemhost.net>