Re: [lmap] lmap charter - draft 2

<philip.eardley@bt.com> Mon, 03 June 2013 16:55 UTC

From: philip.eardley@bt.com
To: Michael.K.Bugenhagen@centurylink.com, shane@castlepoint.net, bs7652@att.com
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2013 17:55:33 +0100
References: <2D09D61DDFA73D4C884805CC7865E611302CAF53@GAALPA1MSGUSR9L.ITServices.sbc.com> <F388035C-1829-49D0-8883-2C7D71365418@castlepoint.net> <2D09D61DDFA73D4C884805CC7865E611302CB2F6@GAALPA1MSGUSR9L.ITServices.sbc.com> <101DDC16-1C29-4160-8F59-6C10AA4A4508@castlepoint.net> <2D09D61DDFA73D4C884805CC7865E611302CBE3D@GAALPA1MSGUSR9L.ITServices.sbc.com> <86D31AC8-9575-4AA1-AC9A-43868F4AD97F@castlepoint.net> <2D09D61DDFA73D4C884805CC7865E611302CBFC9@GAALPA1MSGUSR9L.ITServices.sbc.com> <FD2003E7-C523-46AB-9A5C-D08D7BCC90F8@castlepoint.net> <2D09D61DDFA73D4C884805CC7865E611302CC0DA@GAALPA1MSGUSR9L.ITServices.sbc.com> <6BCFDF35-14BC-43A9-A795-DF077AFA4A60@castlepoint.net> <A68F3CAC468B2E48BB775ACE2DD99B5E0470F89D@podcwmbxex505.ctl.intranet>
acceptlanguage: en-US, en-GB