Re: [lmap] Proposed LMAP Charter

Brian Trammell <trammell@tik.ee.ethz.ch> Mon, 28 January 2013 11:13 UTC

From: Brian Trammell <trammell@tik.ee.ethz.ch>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 12:13:40 +0100
References: <CD1F1F22.3C268%mlinsner@cisco.com> <9510D26531EF184D9017DF24659BB87F340D4BF0B5@EMV65-UKRD.domain1.systemhost.net> <49B53DD1-B801-4412-B503-0825F646816F@isoc.org> <AA08B247-88EA-49EC-A86A-A7990864C1F7@tik.ee.ethz.ch> <CA884104-6FD0-4BD3-BB18-769933C190FA@lacnic.net> <ED51D9282D1D3942B9438CA8F3372EB7294A2230BC@EMV64-UKRD.domain1.systemhost.net> <F1312FAF1A1E624DA0972D1C9A91379A1BEE132533@njfpsrvexg7.research.att.com>