Re: [lmap] Feedback on draft-ietf-lmap-information-model

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Wed, 17 September 2014 11:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=F7YxgYd02ZKmdRJdbt4faLn/RKVJjWK++rj4Z66EDiQ=; b=nmVrViJSD20N894YGKFDG1rWazFURBvycLVQyql9vpT/paNYrGfztM5YV9TdVqLo5Z ipOmdYlEXfu9X25c9zsUnnljM656o410FHjiUKzgL4MQbRIoUPqPEhCB4FuAAK36SHUA 25xtxO4BSd29mX3tBiWnjndC6X0f556dyfRnjW0MDCT1jWVebKgeeqTmP0VIXm/6jaBJ OEWAKkd8R1pnE6y4GSO/rclHbQiHIVS7LjJNkx4Ljr4rWlHNDZ7+MAYDDLEg1jYEWUki AbikOHhhaPY6kvNl8VGCKS+Tn2lPWl0HVCIbdYEKF5N7H/p/cF6p7LfAPL3riwoEQMTE FiyA==