Re: [lmap] draft-ietf-lmap-information-model-06: Reinsert Task Capabilities and ma conditions back into the information model

"MORTON, ALFRED C (AL)" <acmorton@att.com> Wed, 14 October 2015 11:54 UTC

From: "MORTON, ALFRED C (AL)" <acmorton@att.com>
To: Esteban Carisimo <carisimo@cnet.fi.uba.ar>, "lmap@ietf.org" <lmap@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 07:54:46 -0400
References: <9966516C6EB5FC4381E05BF80AA55F77DC227456@US70UWXCHMBA05.zam.alcatel-lucent.com> <20150923145229.GG1945@elstar.local> <9966516C6EB5FC4381E05BF80AA55F77DC258EC3@US70UWXCHMBA05.zam.alcatel-lucent.com> <4AF73AA205019A4C8A1DDD32C034631D0BB48427CF@NJFPSRVEXG0.research.att.com> <9966516C6EB5FC4381E05BF80AA55F77DC25A906@US70UWXCHMBA05.zam.alcatel-lucent.com> <4AF73AA205019A4C8A1DDD32C034631D0BB48427D7@NJFPSRVEXG0.research.att.com> <561D040E.3050706@cnet.fi.uba.ar>
acceptlanguage: en-US