Re: [lmap] my comments on draft-akhter-lmap-framework-00

Paul Aitken <paitken@cisco.com> Thu, 25 July 2013 21:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5013; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1374787472; x=1375997072; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=zjfS9kZD3ZDhkNPdyPt5wOFNmdJ1BGZ97tD1nzY/BNs=; b=RoWmVREiHEDizU6z1P0TfUop9QghkHseuh1+7ho1Ggom7Cd/RDZbw1Nc GLq2ci0PLwnsGfHrHwHE7Tw29ocRYEPBFp8YPhA7Q5cThQt+sbkmnMmrx zQ97toCbyyFuVQ6WIyL5zcK3ZMrHBpLOT4MBQIe6XsXslkRm8PYSTAOmD 0=;