Re: [lp-wan] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-sigfox-10.txt

Sergio Aguilar Romero <sergio.aguilar.romero@upc.edu> Fri, 09 September 2022 10:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=upc-edu.20210112.gappssmtp.com; s=20210112; h=references:to:cc:in-reply-to:date:subject:mime-version:message-id :from:from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=Y1kVfFTTWwg0zrGgBYnTdJCppfvbtwJLZGbnjxC4Yh8=; b=FItNZLlkRv28afZsfRfw1fUUREgnQUV/tkuberWzhaJMFBO2cVNh67ZQmEG/PkCn7X XufbV7UpzyX8BbxpNT6+kMyRepM+eStRQQq29punXJazOak8w9YTvt8aJmOE0b82tK8S MqG1kShv8OxJnqZ0MmqX3zwLTkzn5yLpKeZJOjK23JqarAq1WhzCQx7KwSEQSfvkhSck JpKnjfh68IfvBfSDbNUKyCQ4A8soM3Mx6UERSmd0t+7IQiDGn9r5/Faw/vwSyd3vrVe9 O98rJNAfhMqarZQ7EX8h8BvcJH2qp4UapB19Pps6u8Zn+HD3E+Xjz8DD/9LEeDuMtf7e KmOg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=references:to:cc:in-reply-to:date:subject:mime-version:message-id :from:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=Y1kVfFTTWwg0zrGgBYnTdJCppfvbtwJLZGbnjxC4Yh8=; b=p5KKFg2ValMcHfPVhGALQzyajBq16fHf0aCJO1KITPovBNeIFvG7l6PvGbTsaXRC5a kq3H3R40/KRfvB5em0vyDC66AZNg6tJ4XnrYmHyDYC9q8aiZ/Mu8uN3kWCJ5Kf8Kdxrv Cak8QCtV+weCBsZDHC4dt/sRkC4MWXjydnIf9qYOmHDouLA6hLfc1DGRkaAR4ySsaNfQ L8ClhealZTwZ7SZAuBO6v7+AkzuLZVncB7ZYQrB5OWwPrDEW/TjKdRjUW5gu5Rg9wJG+ FWmpWyN5XiG4wa5hjTd9S7OJiO8oyoN6Y6YVHXbC5PuSlwvAmHc8lNDQcgMUNC4/oeeF ycAQ==