Re: [lp-wan] Doub about sending missing tiles

<dominique.barthel@orange.com> Fri, 31 January 2020 08:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1580458506; bh=kepF8Lk9FNQm+vszD9l0LSGylLv+dJBVGvKSsTrpE0U=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; b=lLDKzAzvLpFjnN5xz0XQJI0ELYgTqOEeO1nN4/7OIw4ycaBJAuJmFy0oDf7l/WhMp sAWNFRFvEDjeLbrAK5LtFLLVmbizpeH8bLOpqJdu6pdgSp5B0h7jVDLkuJi+MvY9lh oBGH14ZmlFjkl42aC0YZ6tlg2LV/uyS/Gcfn3Ocv2pl7UaGScSs6pEdz/BLQ74Cos7 1NE9p6HEU5bd89be9es0bR6KvFEeV0Thc3L7nQ0VQL+sz0B9i5cW3yfvDrS4Mg3nI1 WPsuRTn4YySdxvD7+oaQL2an+NNbmE6haGFG0d5gI0bPWYe4R2jxcxOEMvCEl/m37/ CHh4eK+SmVPZQ==