Re: [lp-wan] New Version Notification for draft-vilajosana-6lpwa-lora-hc-01.txt

Xavier Vilajosana <xvilajosana@worldsensing.com> Thu, 23 June 2016 07:38 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=AIR48okDwVIr7ufeH+PqCDV9Iht5X2QNjaCblEJ1tkE=; b=Z+Q7DZOb1SX4pPsyIASpyLFngWGIpPUN3/yAX0NSsCWq2iKr7NgJhk5nk0K5C96FWt Efq6SXTO8xU4Y0P6uEclB7TnkbKNZ4jf+ar2C1Ziy4lPHR2iSyVN5PCVZUiGQQr3BCAk qYy6VJysHJqBNNLX9gOUeAYq8p+EFJ5gCo+BFw8XZrf1cEWbpQqRHSlRw7B6fJhxZiQZ xrDnMIrbpJk4LaDyva08DsLaPlPdxcQeGn1IDCPp3l7OTFjK8PJPHCsdziE4/xq50PP1 P3KHO0k4F9qDJ1kyzndfHJBDuFPEySmXRamL0kaha13m/SNN3mF1hg97/UJjpxPSMloV MfEA==
References: <20160606093615.20895.52298.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <CAFLuR66QJhpaHZABYnbEn_LEDZOGsi80EQvwtcP_88eAYS-9Rw@mail.gmail.com> <CAOPRf-eTZGdTAqcCyMb9TVpf24kFvvdgPntwz=xx8g3rkDQzyw@mail.gmail.com> <994706B3-BD6F-4483-80D5-FC0C973E527A@ackl.io> <CAFLuR65VzPJcDXp4LWd4bd4JyN+3=rJPFBHguzTHgjv3t+b+bQ@mail.gmail.com> <E1D4D7A0-1C6F-4ABD-A8D7-885FC56D1F27@ackl.io> <9722d6e6dad83e226e7b4a137df59d66.squirrel@webmail.entel.upc.edu> <CAFLuR64d7OS3Kgkyy8h1Lj4PGGqTkqM9-=7ujCp0u3=s=3V=kg@mail.gmail.com> <DABA97F6-730E-4464-A4D3-A4F2822E660F@ackl.io>