Re: [Lsr] Technical questions for draft about unreachable prefixes announcement

Ketan Talaulikar <ketant.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 07 November 2023 09:19 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.103 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1699348312; x=1699953112; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=eQeLxDVRIXHMXvdpGeiY3AbkNzut2sE9MDibizciPT0=; b=Wk9iL1kVGN8nZ7HjertkDfszVb8C+Hf3gvaiE66j6H+tGenQ/hQoiEFPEb/L66Cd5C zUZo+BKVD20qgdbqN7KpYK50Zi4tPtd2BwUO05O72IVdS5xnjofPYigE7RbKWARfU58m AFmq8EahhBvuh+WQP6xwoVwl0myCqMYMhr3iZ+6X5clhHhnGn99NPjzpX+2ptMoqNvbA b6AgyTIlBIBOUMC+V4s2zk2ocgB/Kp1Lz3JgUYed3zqTsmJXMETYS8WN2a5jtXKdZ1+t TggI48KEdGrdAN8O0ljrlyM28mxukrCPIHNhJTixWznV8Oscx9oyLeXdaobvixr0HZ/k UcPw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1699348312; x=1699953112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=eQeLxDVRIXHMXvdpGeiY3AbkNzut2sE9MDibizciPT0=; b=MxQ12tqikKmdiDZqFsQ6RRElBu0YfCX1VgNDi07V7FAav7FUaypbpjw2cKKbge/zK6 9q3kMANBqxYkI8n8vwvQyuc40BIa1VIjEqr+1Y3uqQKCXZoxUBzNP8Tlloocb7PVP+dM 46Uo9UmYYpSt6wl4TRQOjkW5J/ZPsXLuAVyhSXCIcXb5CXWZ4fRVuRjjTGQeuz8xMrk8 TYBdhpG8jSKWrKNdzJ57FqCrQfgSDGJMc7q6dkarlKws4+aRVgANUpHUA3HWiFJpzbq+ CDdeo8ic+9JuD+ZXbYfuRJfCdbv7/FOVzeTVacuJ1f1ObUz7aYwYNEobRL9uP+JN9ymh 3aOQ==