Re: [Lsr] OSPF Monitor Node (draft-retana-lsr-ospf-monitor-node)

Aijun Wang <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn> Fri, 11 March 2022 06:51 UTC

From: Aijun Wang <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn>
To: "'Acee Lindem (acee)'" <acee=40cisco.com@dmarc.ietf.org>, 'Robert Raszuk' <robert@raszuk.net>
Cc: 'Alvaro Retana' <alvaro.retana@futurewei.com>, 'Lin Han' <lin.han@futurewei.com>, lsr@ietf.org
References: <etPan.6225f7ce.4aeab9fa.b5f9@futurewei.com> <CAOj+MMFR-YWLfx1=RBQzE5ZPVRuNYj8p8ys_xoX6E6SgsU-Uqw@mail.gmail.com> <13A137D9-07A3-4E0A-911F-4E0977AC2603@cisco.com> <018001d83296$06a06dd0$13e14970$@tsinghua.org.cn> <85F3D64C-B671-40E8-BE5D-66D2CBD9F276@cisco.com> <CAOj+MMEF+jSKGjUu-bDVT9b6MiGqG1fph4Gn4LtjyH3u_e6A_Q@mail.gmail.com> <5D8C7B46-C6C0-4C4F-AA63-91CBA1A77ABD@cisco.com> <CAOj+MMGkSP82EZuq8C-2z2Theu2yH5ueW1PUzt4HoG6DwiVLNw@mail.gmail.com> <6805946C-79F3-450B-9891-D1AEF8DB592E@cisco.com> <CAOj+MME3rMkyc+nQxbiCobRvMZ_YQ3hM429Zb61R33DBkcCymQ@mail.gmail.com> <971A9839-413A-4E2A-9EC4-C281AB6CF064@cisco.com>