[Lsr] 答复: I-D Action: draft-wang-lsr-stub-link-attributes-07.txt

Aijun Wang <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn> Fri, 24 November 2023 08:43 UTC

From: Aijun Wang <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn>
To: 'Acee Lindem' <acee.ietf@gmail.com>
Cc: 'Christian Hopps' <chopps@chopps.org>, 'Yingzhen Qu' <yingzhen.ietf@gmail.com>, draft-wang-lsr-stub-link-attributes@ietf.org, 'Lsr' <lsr@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2023 16:43:05 +0800
Subject: [Lsr] 答复: I-D Action: draft-wang-lsr-stub-link-attributes-07.txt

Hi, Acee:

I have uploaded the updated version of draft, to address your concerns.

The major update contents are the followings:

1) Separate the OSPF and IS-IS protocol extension for stub-link attributes, redefines the relevant Sub-TLVs to conform the current OSPF/IS-IS format.

2) Change some descriptions for scenario A.3, from "Optimized BGP Next-hop Selection" to "Egress Engineering for the path to BGP Next-hop".

3) Updates the graph for scenario A.2, let it more general.

Detail replies are inline below.

Please let me know whether you have other issues or not, for the scenario, for the solution, for the encoding etc.

Best Regards

Aijun Wang

China Telecom