Re: [Lsr] IS-IS over TCP

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Wed, 07 November 2018 09:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=PCGPu+DYhgpHI3iabgjp3UBn8Knj0bXzMewrAw1lWwk=; b=V9Yww/CeoxolF7OAz7FhgxFxdMztUlK9C/Pk/wCOE55ldBOlPb06p7zxv+XlGg6rc+ fGmKzmZN3VPS5kqA1ewvvZ5iUrM9+HUCHpWC22mG/OyHyUA7O56+9P3oT6vz7w5HI5BI PNaLci264GBPmPeVVrzPI+qhszw0PHGNaFJWRaIB31BGAT76vs/IITcSBSEGOFMHTnPo Fa/AAu6uPU2EYKPpQzWVKDIMVSQK0JIVp+0OGB1YSdXY3VIeeaFcTPE46APvp7TUoxDk PdExboQyLqBpfGReiyFzVx1gsWHA4dzeL29cBtVM662YOOAoriRg635xoXbMxQXcwyxj +bCQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=PCGPu+DYhgpHI3iabgjp3UBn8Knj0bXzMewrAw1lWwk=; b=Sltl4WxnaDGPQt8R8+DgOQ87ifXqzB5HbMhWYcYxeHkOO7y7KPb5+G62XpFVTnbQXA DOz90mB8IFgz2t34Kx9oTIHkXfoX4fsTkWAoJhLk6oUc0FsRZGBBeMEJSr2nshvGwz7D Bl3ve141fHjCx6bURpGj1+UUCxJqpOY6iTbfE5P2IosNhGKspsmYe6/nj2n7sdjPnGjy z6U5vD9ZM2atebbbIf4n/h2LQa7IEY3o0u2PFPpUUI7+LuU26NJJdrJTY5m3O8phDDla eAz/Vyj+reuP0Vbm9DbOPO9Bo1PJo/974ufTq3/xKPgahDQvxvRMoiVdyyRDK9zBmsbL 0kGg==