Re: [Lsr] Migration between normal flooding and flooding reduction

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Wed, 22 May 2019 06:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=GOE0IxKFpN29E9y2pcMATqCzH+nvJXIK0jm7Fnlk900=; b=OL+0eQzVOAq3wPyXHRZCUZCWPeLOysOhHXSxYUSYBju5sVANcTloAv96M0pwQobKuJ IENaPNMpY7UlYAG0OjcttFTKPi9n6xXSIt3YKE/zjWOBpfTf+/mSQu2BmYhWBm66h5ir Y4VdK6AqJqZZd3Jv3wy4Z33VHGmGsm4Jj7JVN/owNiAOiWOVM8c2I3Lm+HFFrvRAabU1 YG7coiOh1UUHmvcKcyHy1KxLT4mrCeSuz4/SHFZQT9WG+t/6TcF6SXu6gXPfOWgV5n/Q YWWaz3wc4gRHlHutz9yeeVBGWhRJEVob8wmtO5WJOKFxpqptNoVfqHvpBTY3SkbaeiVB cCxg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=GOE0IxKFpN29E9y2pcMATqCzH+nvJXIK0jm7Fnlk900=; b=seJCnB2v6hqNSHcZgxlW6KaOh4SEMntIZic86QN8SYQoifI3czXmp4d6iXU91nmQFx 6YooXX5RbPwDInZKBXfYNhC26sjO9SYuWykiuVWyFlZQ+4J3ALMOVCCZuFKhCzVUZCiN kFkLgqBwUg8ClFS3/ZMUWK3KBAZ01h153p93XOZKUabaRXeO1HifoWt++sBQeefAx1F4 emKNBSuPp4hKn8+BsIu8mHMiTObJuP3H+Dp8xLycTiizuw5lhWSRbbf7i+rdQVEqANYo zXxWi7H/Y5q2gEjWStYxruOVMZajzW1mevQ9UnqKoZsDmNvYbvmgZ1R+1iBrKdLmw9mP RzeQ==
References: <5316A0AB3C851246A7CA5758973207D463BBD21B@sjceml521-mbs.china.huawei.com> <CF5E5FE7-C2E2-4200-AE8A-6BF5E558258C@tony.li> <5316A0AB3C851246A7CA5758973207D463BC58F5@sjceml521-mbx.china.huawei.com> <BYAPR11MB3638190EC8AD3235AB2304E7C1060@BYAPR11MB3638.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <5316A0AB3C851246A7CA5758973207D463BC5C32@sjceml521-mbx.china.huawei.com> <BYAPR11MB3638722A90E40777657001B8C1000@BYAPR11MB3638.namprd11.prod.outlook.com>